Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Already Gone

I think its enough that you changed me
you changed everything in me
the way i think and the things i do
I am thankful for all the things you did for me
and the way you made me feel
you were someone special
and ill never forget you, thats a promise
but right now i have to love myself more
coz the sad truth is that i love you more than i love me
i need to love myself more
to be able to do that, i have to let you go
in every corner of my mind
i have to let go the memories of you
well i know you wouldn't care at all
you wouldn't even notice if i disappear
so this is final
for the last time
I NEED TO
I SHOULD
AND I HAVE TO
LET YOU GO.
goodbye kris
it was fun while it lasted

No comments:

Post a Comment