That Beautiful Mistake

Thursday, May 19, 2011

She or Me?

It's either I stay and she goes OR she stays and I go. take your pick.


Posted by sworn to secrecy at 1:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2011 (33)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Another Short Convo
      • serious or playtime
      • why do we hurt the people that means most?
      • ang sama ko!
      • Do not be afraid to fall in love again.... and aga...
      • Waiting for Something?
      • I started it
      • She or Me?
      • standing still
      • Trust Issues
      • Iridescent
      • Complicated?
    • ►  April (1)
Ethereal theme. Theme images by dino4. Powered by Blogger.